Thursday, July 9, 2009

Favorite Things: Squares of Flair


Are you looking for a fun party favor? A gift for a friend? A treat for yourself? The jewelry on Squares of Flair is colorful, creative, and fun. Made with recycled scrabble tiles, you can find one with your initial or even get one with a photo of a loved one. There are also bookmarks and cuff links if you are shopping for the man in your life. These adorable items are all made with care by a college friend and her tween-aged daughter. Check it out -- I know Squares of Flair will become a favorite thing for you as well! Happy Shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I bought these as Christmas gift's last year for all the mothers in my life! Every single one of them has asked me where I got them and reminds me often of how much they love wearing there kiddo's faces on there neck! Emily did a great job and is awesome to work with!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails