Friday, July 10, 2009

Favorite Things: Martha Stewart Flowers

I love having fresh flowers around the house. Usually I just pick up a bunch at the grocery store or Farmer's Market and arrange them in a simple vase. But when I need to send flowers to a friend, I order online. 1800Flowers has a Martha Stewart line that offers classic flowers at competitive prices. These roses are stunning and are also on sale this week. Martha's collection includes hydrangeas and lilies which aren't always easy to find for delivery. 1800Flowers also offers gift baskets with fruit, wine, and cookies if you need an extra sweet treat. Flowers and cookies? A perfect "I Love You" combination.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary- hope you have a wonderful day and year. Thanks for all the fine tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am big fan of Martha Stewart.!! Its really a nice experience to get Martha Stewart classic flowers at 1-800-Flowers.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails