I'm getting ready to celebrate my tenth wedding anniversary on Friday! In honor of this milestone, I present ten treats for any man in your life ... and they are all under $10. Your man will appreciate the "cheap and cheerful" gifts as well as the extra money in the budget. (Well, at least I know my man will!)
1. Thin stripe tee from Old Navy for $9.99. Perfect for a little stroll in the sun with your sweetie.
2. A year of GQ for only $7.oo, with the Amazon $5 instant rebate on the $12.oo subcription price. Perhaps he can get some fashion advice he might listen to?
3. He's bound to love some new barware like these sleek coolers and double-old fashioneds from CB2 -- less than $2 and $1 each!
4. Grown men should not wear rubber flip flops. Outfit your babe in these from J. Crew for just $9.99.
5. Snag this swimsuit for your man for only $7.99 from Lands End.
6. Plan a steak night and splurge on this gourmet grilling sauce. Only $6.95.
7. Help your man break away from the Edge Gel he's currently shaving with by getting him some of this sweet smelling cream. It's 100% organic and just $5.99.
8. Turn a black and white artsy photo into some manly stationery with Shutterfly's photo note cards. You get a set of 12 with envelopes for $9.99. (He can use one to write you a love note!)
9. A dozen cookies from his favorite bakery. Our neighborhood bakery sells super cookies for $.85 so this treat comes in just under $10 if you live near me!
10. If your honey is a little clumsy (nothing wrong with that!), he might appreciate this case for his iPhone or iPod Touch. It is offered for $9.95 at this site.
Bottom line: It's the thought that counts. Go ahead and treat the man in your life to something he'd really like, even if it isn't a great bargain. He deserves it!