Thursday, June 11, 2009

Deal of the Day: Flip Camera


Have you been looking for a great deal on a Father's Day gift?
This may be your ticket: the first "generation" Flip Video camera is on sale for 63% off.
Check it out: http://tinyurl.com/nkmxje

Granted, Flip has just launched its HD version of this same camera, thus the attractive price cut.
But, if you're like me, and just want to catch family moments on film, this camera will do the job nicely. We've got the 60 minute version but I've never filled up the memory before uploading videos. After all, it's pretty easy to plug the camera into your USB port and follow the instructions on the pre-loaded software.

Anyway, I'm no company spokesperson but I love my Flip and I know a cheap and cheerful deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails