Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Deal of the Day: Darth Vader Costume

My kids -- I kid you not! -- start planning their Halloween costumes the day after Easter. So far, I have a 5 year old boy, plus a 3 year old girl who want to be Darth Vader. "Darth and Mini Darth" is what they have dubbed their costume scheme. Luckily, their Nana has agreed to help make the capes and tunics ... but this is not a bad deal for a garb a few steps up from the basic kit costume. It is 45% off the usual price! With what you save on the costume, you could add in the gloves and lightsaber and still come out even. May the shopping force be with you!

1 comment:

  1. We are the same way here. I believe it is my fault b/c I LOVE Halloween so much! Annalise wants to be a bunny next year (so far) and Malia hasn't decided.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails