Friday, June 4, 2010

Cheap and Cheerful Chatter: "Free" Lunch at Chick-Fil-A

My friend Karin posted a Facebook link to free Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken sandwiches a few weeks ago. Today was the redemption day. One word: yum. We picked up two free sandwiches ($7 value) and spent $5 on a small fry, a large lemonade, and two kiddie cones. Since the sandwiches are large (but only 400 calories) we had lunch for four for $5. Not too shabby. I'd only been to Chick-Fil-A once before. I am going to have to become a more frequent customer. Two words: peach milkshake. I think I need to go back and taste test one for my faithful readers.

2 comments:

  1. I sooooo wish I hadn't just read this on the eve of our trip to Ukraine where we will eat nothing but BREAD and CHEESE for 12 days!!! Can't wait to get back and try a PEACH shake...yum!!! Oh...and we LOVE LOVE LOVE Chik fil a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one at Arden has a family night on Tuesdays - one kids meal free per adult meal purchased. The Elk Grove one might have it too, not sure. Kiddie cone included!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails