Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cheap and Cheerful Chatter: Hasbro House Party


Does your family love Trivial Pursuit as much as mine? Hint: think side splitting laughter and inside jokes instead of your more formal knowledge bowl atmosphere. We are all really excited to try the newest Trivial Pursuit Bet You Know It game when we're gathered to celebrate Father's Day. As a host of the Family Game Night House Party, Hasbro sent me Catch Phrase and Taboo as well, plus six boxes of various flavors of Wheat Thins and Triscuits along with Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Pieces to sample. Add my zany family (and, oh yeah, some additional snacks, drinks, and plenty of laughs) and you've got a party.

Cheap and Cheerful wants to know: What is your favorite board game? Two people who leave a comment will get a $5 off coupon good on five different Hasbro Games.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE game night. We went to Sea Ranch a couple months ago and they had Outburst which I remember playing with my extended family when I was growing up. M loved it so much, we tracked down a kid version (from 2000, I think) for her birthday on eBay. Some things weren't relevant since she wasn't even born in 2000, but she still loves it.

    But, I so want to do this when I visit my family in July. What do you mean they sent you games - can you borrow/try out games before you buy them?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the Hasbro House Party, you get to keep the games. I signed up on houseparty.com and was selected as a "host".

    I've got a coupon with your name on it Meg! I can mail it to you or maybe we will see you at the park soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I work on T/R, will try to come on a Friday sometimes. Still at East Lawn? I'm a Big Tent slacker and totally out of the loop.

    I'm going to go sign up to host in St. Louis when I go to visit my family in a couple weeks - thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails