Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Favorite Things: KidBean Wooden Toys

Last year, I stumbled upon this website when looking for a quality, wooden doll bed for my daughter's favorite friends. Not only did I find a bed for "Annie, Caroline, and Clara" and sometimes an errant stuffed animal, I truly bought a toy that my daughter will be able to pass on to her children. Last, but not least, I experienced excellent customer service and got the item at a very fair price. If you are buying gifts for a little person in your life, I highly recommend KidBean. Nothing cheap in the construction but all cheerfully created items that will last for years to come.

Cheap and Cheerful wants to know: What are your favorite wooden toy websites or stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails