Sunday, September 27, 2009

Deal of the Day: Christmas in September?

I've been casually searching online for Christmas outfits for the kids. My parents get them a nice outfit each year as a gift and I love gathering ideas and then showing the options to my Mom. I ran across a bit of interesting "comparison shopping" that I thought others might like. First, look at this. Adorable, right? I'd love a "nutmeg" dress myself. But then look at this. While it does not come in nutmeg, it's an adorable velvet dress for under $20. I don't know about you buy with the $60 savings I could get shoes, tights and a sweater, too. Do I sound like a Ross commercial?

Cheap and Cheerful wants to know: Have you found similar items at very different prices? Share your finds here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails