Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Deal of the Day: Graco Nautilus Car/Booster Seat

Three carseats for the price of one! Does it get any better than that? This seat was recommended to me by several friends and I am so glad I took their advice. It is a perfect seat for a preschooler who can still fit a 65 pound 5-point restraint while allowing the child to grow into the high back booster and backless booster features. The seat design is attractive, the safety features are top notch, and the price is an amazing $144 on Amazon with free shipping. Check out this product. I think you will be as impressed as I am. Now if I can just convince his little sister than her "hand-me-down" big kid seat is just as cool. It's going to be a tall order. We might just end up ordering two of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails