Friday, September 25, 2009

Deal of the Day: Boy's Shoes at Children's Place

I am one of "those" moms who makes her kiddos dress up for church. Totally mean, I know. Usually, I find great deals on Sperry boat shoes for my son on Amazon, but I recently found some super cute dress shoes at Children's Place. My son had some sneakers and boots from Children's Place before that have held up very nicely so I decided to try their dressier styles. These loafers looks great and cost less than $15. I just might have to go back and buy another pair in his next size!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,

    Just found your blog via Kristin and facebook -love it! We have so many of the same "favorite things" and etsy shops! Glad to have another blog to follow.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails