Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cheap and Cheerful Chatter: To Steam Mop or Not to Steam Mop?

I have to admit: I don't mind housecleaning. Well, and we don't quite have the budget for a maid service so having a positive attitude toward a necessary task makes it more fun. With two little sticky people in my house and hardwood floors in almost every room, I am looking for a quick way to buff up my floors. Normally, I used the Method O-Mop which works just fine but it isn't the most efficient process. Swiffer Wet also works for me in a pinch but I dislike all of the waste.
I've been "window shopping" online, checking out the steam mop universe. Before I pay $100 for one, anyone have any advice? All real world experience you can offer is appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know about the steam cleaners but I have a Hoover Floormate and I LOVE IT!!! It's been great and has held up with my crew and all their friends quite well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails