Thursday, July 2, 2009

Favorite Things: The Ultimate Picnic Blanket


I've had my eye on one of these blankets for two summers now. To me, it meets the criteria of the ultimate picnic blanket: large enough for a family of four to sit on, waterproof "liner" to keep those who are sitting dry, and a compact carrying case. Not to mention, this blanket is super cute! You know what we say here at Cheap and Cheerful -- "Buy cheap, it's always cheap" -- and the $30 price tag does not qualify this blanket as a bargain. However, for this quality item, it is a fair price. Plus, you would never have to buy another $12 picnic blanket ever again as this one will last for years. As for me, I plan to keep my eye on this blanket and hope to grab one on sale.


Cheap and Cheerful wants to know: What are your favorite picnic essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails