Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cheap and Cheerful Chatter: Got lids?

I can't let October pass by without talking about Breast Cancer Awareness Month. My grandmother died of breast cancer in 1986 so this is a cause near and dear to my heart. Yoplait Yogurt's Save Lids to Save Lives program has donated more than $25 million dollars to the cause!

I've always been a fan of Yoplait but had not been motivated to save lids. Well, I've changed my tune. After reading through the materials sent to me by MyGetTogether, I am now motivated to add my lids to this important effort.

I made myself several envelopes with the Save Lids, Save Lives address so I can just pop in my lids after I enjoy my yogurt. For the cost of a stamp, I can do my part. Also, you can find out more here.

Here's the address. Make your envelopes today!

Save Lids, Save Lives
P.O. Box 420704
El Paso TX 88542-0704

Cheap and Cheerful wants to know: What is your favorite Yoplait flavor? (I love Harvest Peach and Pina Colada!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails