Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Favorite Things: Crystal Light Pure Fitness Water

My free sample of Crystal Light Pure Fitness Water from Vocalpoint could not have arrived on a better day. I was so hot and thirsty when I opened the package that I tried two of the three flavors they sent -- Lemon Lime and Strawberry Kiwi. Yum. And yum. I am already a big water drinker but I will be buying more of these flavors for sure. The single serve packages are perfect for tossing in our cooler for our trips to the pool. Hey, I've also got two $2 off coupons to share with two people who comment.

2 comments:

  1. I would love one of the coupons. Which flavor did you like the best?

    Thanks,
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caitlin -- I wil drop the coupon in the mail tomorrow. Right now, they are $2 at Safeway so you can get it FREE. = )
    I liked the Lemon Lime flavor best.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails