Friday, February 26, 2010

Retail Therapy: My Little "Need to Buy List"


I thought it would be fun to see if you, my faithful readers, could be my savvy shoppers and keep your eyes peeled for a few choice deals. As I have blogged before, I try to keep my impulse shopping to a minimum, only buying myself new clothes when I need to replace worn items. If the clothing item is not on my "need to buy" list, I only get to covet it in the store, but I don't carry it to the cashier.

But don't you think I need some new black flats? I'd say it's about time! (see above)

And, I'm hoping, that I will need some new, smaller jeans pretty soon. Ones that would look great all spring with flip flops.

I'm invited to a wedding in July and would love a cheap and cheerful dress. Think outdoor, but upscale.

Oh, and I might even wear a swimsuit this summer. Maybe some board shorts with a tank style top?

Help me! I've got a special prize for the reader who passes along the best deal on the best item!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails