My sister-in-law recently revealed this "secret recipe". Please feel free to "steal" it from me. You won't regret it. Unless you are a vegeterian, of course. (Sorry Dad!)
How to make perfect Crock Pot Pulled Pork:
1. Drive to the grocery store.
2. Find 3 lbs. of pork shoulder. (Around $4)
3. Pick up the McCormick Pulled Pork Slow Cooker spice packet. ($2)
4. Read the back. (In other words, if you don't have ketchup, brown sugar and apple cider vinegar at home, make sure to add those items to your cart.) Grab some nice soft hamburger buns and coleslaw items, too. (Maybe $10 more)
5. Pay for your items.
6. Return home.
7. Follow instructions on spice packet.
8. Enjoy aroma of tasty meat for four hours.
9. Eat your pulled pork sandwich and coleslaw. (It made three meals for us!)
10. Take a long winter's nap while someone else cleans the kitchen.
Perfection. Seriously, I am kind of a BBQ "snob" and this is one tasty sandwich.
Cheap and Cheerful wants to know: What is your favorite Crock Pot meal?