Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Favorite Things: "Free" President Cheese from BzzAgent.com


If you know me, you know how much I love cheese. So when BzzAgent.com launched the President Cheese campaign, I was first in line to sign up. I used the free cheese coupon to try two President products: Rondele Garlic and Herbs Spreadable Cheese and Feta Crumbles. I served the spreadable cheese at my daughter's birthday party and it got rave reviews. The cheese is flavorful, smooth, and just perfect for a light appetizer. The Feta was perfect in a party salad -- just mix with fresh greens, tomatoes, cucumber and a vinagrette and you're all set. I've got several extra $1 off coupons to share! Any other cheese lovers out there?

1 comment:

  1. I would love a coupon. The garlic and herbs spread is delish!

    Thanks,
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails