Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cheap and Cheerful Cooking: Turkey Club on Orowheat Sandwich Thins

Is it your lucky day? I've got two $4 off coupons for Orowheat Sandwich Thins. This tasty bread sells at my store for $3.99 so it is basically a free item! Be one of the first two to comment and the coupon is yours. I got the recipe below and the free coupons from HouseParty.com.

Turkey Club Sandwich

1 Orowheat Mulitgrain Sandwich Thin
3 oz. thinly sliced turkey
2 slices of bacon (extra crispy!)
cheese of your choice: I like one slice of cheddar and one slice of swiss.
condiments of your choice: oil and vinegar? mayonnaise? mustard?
vegetables of your choice: red onion, lettuce, tomato

Cheap and Cheerful wants to know: What is your favorite sandwich recipe?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE making simple grilled cheese sandwiches with dijon mustard and extra sharp white cheddar cheese. I'll take one of those coupons if they are still available!
    -Jody

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails