Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cheap and Cheerful Chatter: Kohl's Rewards from Safeway

For Safeway stores in Northern CA, there is a great Kohl's Rewards promotion going on. For every $50 you spend at Safeway between March 17 and March 21, you earn a $10 Kohl's Rewards certificate. The Kohl's Reward is valid between March 22 and April 3. I've used the Kohl's Rewards before to stock up on items for my gift closet such as Melissa and Doug puzzles, board books, picture frames, and baby layette items. Maybe you can use it to grab a discount on Easter basket items or an outfit? Since I shop at Safeway anyway, this promotion works well for me. Great savings on grocery items, plus free cash at Kohl's = one happy shopper.

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer,
    You can also stock up on the march freezer stock up event. You will get a $10 catalina (coupon to use in a future purchase at Safeway) if you purchase $25 worth of eligible freezer items. I listed my favorite sites on your coupon convert blog from a few days ago. The Krazy Coupon Lady does a great job of matching up the internet coupons. The $25 needs to be before coupons. You can take advantage of this deal along with the Kohls deal. I am pretty sure that the Kohls deal is $50 AFTER coupons. That is how it has worked in the past. Good luck!

    -Caitlin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails