Allow me to introduce five of my current favorite beauty products, all retailing for under $10 ...
1. Boots Amazon Forest Brazil Nut and Vanilla Body Scrub: Is it ever too early to work on your flip flop feet?
2. Up and Up Eye Makeup Remover: This is the Target brand equivalent to Neutrogena Eye Cleanser. It retails for $3 less and works exactly the same. With the $3 you save, toss a new lip gloss in your Target cart.
3. Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion: It is fragrance free but has a nice oatmeal texture. Perfect for a quick hand treatment.
4. John Frieda Collection Brilliant Brunette Shine Release Moisturizing Shampoo: This shampoo makes my hair feel like I just got it washed at the salon. I use the "matching" conditioner too and it is super duper as well.
5. Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser: Perfect for your nighttime routine. Very gentle but with a exfoilant bead that really works nicely on tired skin.
What are your favorite cheap and cheerful beauty products? Please share!