Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Deal of the Day: Spooky House Gingerbread Kit

I've spotted this fun craft (and snack?) all over town. Who says gingerbread is just for Christmas? And the walls of this spooky, kooky castle come glued together! Perfect for kids (and their helpers) who would prefer to have fun decorating the domicile rather than waiting for the walls to hold their shape. One candy corn for me, one for the roof, one palmful of jelly beans for me, one palmful to add to the walkway. Now, that's my kind of cheap and cheerful family fun. This Wilton brand kit retails for between $10 - $13 dollars at Walmart, Target, Michael's, drug stores, etc. So get your goblins together, make some hot cocoa, play some tunes on your iPod, and glob that icing on the roof. Just make sure you have some extra "decor" on hand for those, like me, who sample the spooky swag while they work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails